Submissions & Pitches
Read below for more info on how to Submit, Pitch and what the guidelines are.
Issue 02: OtherWorlds
Issue Two, OtherWorlds appreciates the beauty found in the different worlds and perspectives found within the diverse backgrounds of BIPOC & queer individuals. The OtherWorlds issue will also explore the Other Worlds that sci-fi, fantasy & fairytale genres teleport us too when we need a much-needed escape from the harsher realities of the BIPOC and/or queer experience.
Are you living in your own world? We want to have a peek at what that looks like!
Submit your work below! Submissions close September15th!
Pitching written pieces
To pitch an article, interview or opinion piece for Print or Digital please email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
When pitching please include "WRITTEN PITCH+ your name" in the Subject line.
Your pitch should have a detailed summery of what topic you want to explore and what type of written piece it will be- make sure it fits within Fashion, Beauty and/or Culture!
All pitches are subject to review.
Issue 02 print Submissions
Image Requirements for print:
· 4-12 images
· JPG or PNG
· Only Copyright owner can submit (This is usually the photographer)
· Fashion Editorials should include 3-8 looks and must include the designer's credits
· Beauty editorials should include 2-4 looks
· Illustrations and digital art welcome!
· Remember to credit full team and please include Instagram handles
· Submissions should preferably be exclusive to us (Haven't already been posted on socials or submitted elsewhere)
* Images may be cropped to fit printed page.
Print Submission Terms & Conditions:
By submitting materials you agree to our following terms and conditions:
1. We keep the right to choose which photos will be published to avoid having too many similar photos in one issue. Please note there is also no guarantee that your images will be published on our social media platforms.
2. The photographer owns all rights, including copyright, necessary to submit this Photograph to Sanxtuary Magazine and I understand that I am granting The Sanxtuary the rights to use it in the following ways:
• to publish in print, online and/or in digital format
• to publish it on social media (Tiktok, Instagram, etc) and on the Sanxtuary Magazine's website, which shall include credits.
3. I consent to indemnify The Sanxtuary against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against The Sanxtuary arising out of the use of the photograph and written work submitted, and related to any false or inaccurate statement.
4. I grant this authorization free of charge and understand that The Sanxtuary Magazine does not provide free print copies to the collaborators published in the printed issues.
5. Participants who have modeled or posed in the photos must be 18+ and have assigned all relevant rights to the photographer.
6. I understand that a submission does not mean acceptance; and that all submissions are subject to review.
We are always looking to share work on our digital platforms so remember to TAG US IN YOUR WORK ON INSTAGRAM for us to have a chance to find, and re-post work there! We aren’t as restricted with image dimensions and resolution, concept themes, and page layout etc, as we are when selecting for print.